Do you need blocked drains cleaned fast?
Do you need someone now?
Do you need a CCTV drain camera inspection?
6 Star Hot Water and Plumbing can help.
Are you experiencing any of these problems?
- Is your sewerage blocked and backed up?
- Is your stormwater drain blocked and causing flooding?
- Is your kitchen sink slow to drain?
- Are your roof gutters overflowing because of blocked downpipes and blocked stormwater drains?
- Is your toilet gurgling?
- Is your shower drain slow to empty?
- Does your bathroom smell?
- Do you have collapsed drains?
- Are there smelly and boggy places in your yard?
- Is sewerage flowing down the driveway?
Why use us?
- We are the professionals for emergency drain cleaning, blocked drains and CCTV drain Camera inspections in Canberra. We have been unblocking drains in Canberra since 1992.
- We do electric eel drain cleaning and Hydro Jet Drain Cleaning. We have cleared more than 15,000 blocked drains in Canberra .
- We have been unblocking drains for so long that we can clear most blocked drains in under an hour. Our priority is to get your drains flowing as soon as possible.
- What happens if they can't be unblocked?
- Unfortunately some drains just cannot be unblocked and some drains can only be partially cleared.
- When this occurs we can locate the blockage and its depth with the use of our advanced CCTV drain camera and pipe locating technology.
- We can then provide you with a competitive quote and enough details to get other quotes for the necessary repairs.
Why can't some drains be unblocked?
- This mainly occurs if the drain has been blocked for a very long time and the owner was not aware. This typically occurs where there is only one or two people living in the house.
- Broken drains are the main cause of un-clearable blockages in sewerage and stormwater drains.
- Some stormwater drains do not have swept junctions or bends. This can prevent the drain cleaning equipment from accessing the blockage.
Will we try our hardest to clear the blocked drain before we decide it needs digging up?
Absolutely yes. We only give up if we are not making progress. This is usually determined within half an hour of cutting at the blockage. We will also stop if we begin to get dirt or clay on the cutter head, or if the blockage is so severe it jams our cutters or causes our equipment to break.
When can you come?
If it is an emergency we can be there within the hour. Otherwise we can make a time that is convenient.
Call 0448 844 911 now for drain cleaning services in Canberra Queanbeyan, Jerrabomberra Woden, Belconnen Tuggeranong and Gungahlin. 24 hour emergency blocked drain service.