Tips for Gasfitting
Always use a licensed gasfitter when having a new appliance installed
When having a new appliance installed, always ask the gasfitter if they have checked to see if your gas meter and gas piping system is big enough for your new appliance. Ask to see the gasfitters calculations. Too many times we attend homes where the gas pipe and gas meter are too small. This can be very very dangerous as it can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning or gas explosions.
Ask the gasfitter if he or she has checked to see if your gas meter and gas piping system is big enough for your new appliance.
Consider a high efficiency gas hot water system when choosing a hot water system which is good for the environment. A 5 star gas hot water system has a lower carbon footprint than most electric boosted solar hot water systems. These come in both storage and continuous flow models.
Reasons why homeowners should choose us for their gasfitting repairs and installations.
The reason home owners should choose 6-Star Hot Water & Plumbing for all gas fitting repairs and installations is that our owner Robert Edwards is a former president of The Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association of the ACT and a former Director of Master Plumbers Australia.
He guarantees that he can provide –
- Prompt service from a locally owned business – We can have your emergency gas problems attended to within the hour. In all other cases we will come that same day within an agreed time frame. We can even give you a call at work just prior to us attending your house.
- Experienced tradespeople – We have been servicing and installing LPG and Natural gas appliances since 1985. Gas can be very dangerous if handled incorrectly.
- Good workmanship and value for money – We know that doing the job right the first time will ensure that your appliances are safe and work properly. We know that when the job is not done right it puts you and your home at risk.
- Competitive rates – We constantly monitor our competitors and suppliers prices and service to ensure the best pricing for our customers.
- Responsible tradespeople – We don’t use sub-contractors. Your health and safety is important to us
- Honesty – We will give you the best advice when it comes to your gas appliances. Our aim is to give you a safe gas installation and the best value for money
- Convenience – You don’t have to do a thing. You call us we do all of the dirty work and any paper work that may be required.
- Up to date information – We will keep you informed of our progress when undertaking your repairs. We dislike giving our customers bad news. We like to keep them in the loop all of the way through the job.
- We are kept up to date by ACTPLA regarding any changes in local gasfitting regulations. The ACT Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association constantly updates us with any technological breakthroughs.
- Reliable warranty service and backup– We are a locally owned business and we do not use sub contractors. Therefore, when something goes wrong we fix it and we fix it fast.