Emergency Plumbing Canberra – for Rapid response
call 0448 844 911 for help 24 hours 7 days
– hot water, blocked drains, water and gas leaks
For all your Emergency plumbing services- Call 0448 844 911
for Rapid response to your plumbing emergencies in Canberra or Queanbeyan.
- Emergency hot water
- Emergency blocked drains
- Emergency water leaks
What is a plumbing emergency?
There are a number of plumbing problems that could be deemed as emergencies. These are
- Leaking hot water systems
- no hot water
- blocked drains
- overflowing drains
- overflowing roof gutters
- burst pipes
- badly leaking taps
- gas leaks
- non flushing toilets.
Our Rapid Canberra and Queanbeyan Emergency Plumbing
Response Guarantee is that we will always respond to your calls.
6 Star hot water and plumbing Canberra and Queanbeyan can attend to your emergency plumbing problems during our normal working hours of 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We also provide an after hours 24 hour 7 day emergency plumbing service in Canberra and Queanbeyan for all of those plumbing emergencies outside of our normal working hours and on public holidays.
If is not a plumbing emergency please call during our normal working hours and we will be more than happy to help you.
Our Canberra and Queanbeyan Emergency plumbers service and install all of the popular and not so popular brands of hot water systems, toilets and taps. We also have the most up to date leak locating and CCTV drain camera technology to help solve your plumbing emergencies quickly and at a cost effective price.
If you live in Canberra or Queanbeyan and you have an urgent need of a plumber, gas fitter or drainer Call 0448 844 911 now and put our emergency plumbing response time to the test.
Tips for dealing with plumbing emergencies in Canberra and Queanbeyan.
Learn about your home such as:
- Know where your water meter or main cold water stop cock is located
- practice turning the water off quickly at your water meter or stop cock
- Know where your gas meter is.
- Practice turning the gas off at your gas meter quickly. – remember to relight your pilot lights when done
- Keep a plan of your drainage system accessible – You can get a plan from ACTPLA on 62076907
- Know where your hot water heater is and check it for leaks 4 times a year.
- Know where the isolation switch for your electric hot water system is located on your switch board
- Practice turning the cold water supply and gas or electricity off to your hot water heater system
- For plumbing emergencies keep the number of your normal plumber and at least one other plumber on your fridge or in your phone.
- If you live in a unit complex swap phone numbers with all of your neighbours to the side, below you and above you.
- If you live in a unit complex keep the number of the strata managers and body corporate repetitive in your phone.
- When you have a plumbing emergency in Canberra or Queanbeyan – do not panic. If you know how to turn the water, the gas and the power to your plumbing fixtures do it. Then call your plumber .