for Canberra & Queanbeyan
0448 844 911
Fast, reliable & low price Stiebel Eltron heat pump repairs & servicing in Canberra. We service Stiebel Eltron continuous flow systems, too. Don’t risk it. We are the heat pump repair experts. Call now!
To run efficiently, all hot water systems require a service at least once every 5 years. Hot water heat pumps require specialist skills that not every plumber can provide.
Heat pump hot water heaters are more complex than traditional gas and electric hot water heaters. Heat pumps use compression and refrigerant gases to extract heat from the air around them.
Call now for same day affordable Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system repairs and servicing in Canberra and Queanbeyan. Backed up by the Master Plumbers ACT Consumer Guarantee.
FAQs About Heat Pump Problems
How do I reset my hot water heat pump?
To reset hot water heat pumps without a digital screen, turn the power off to the system at the wall switch, or at the switch in the switchboard that says ‘Hot Water’ or ‘HWS’. Wait 1 minute then turn the switch back on. There may be a short delay of up to 5 minutes, but this should reset the heat pump.
To reset hot water heat pumps with a digital screen, turn the power off to the system at the wall switch or at the switch in the switchboard that says ‘Hot Water’ or ‘HWS’. Wait 1 minute then turn the switch back on. Then turn the power button or icon on at the digital screen. There may be a short delay of up to 5 minutes but this should reset the heat pump.
Why is my hot water not hot enough?
There are a few possible answers to this:
- Heat pump hot water heaters will take longer to heat water the colder the surrounding air temperature is. Therefore, heat pumps will produce less hot water in winter in a given time period when compared to how much hot water they will produce in summer for the same period.
- The heat pump may be operating properly. You may have a faulty tempering valve on your hot water pipework. When a tempering valve fails, they are designed to fail in a manner that allows more cold water to flow through them than hot water.
- You may have a leaking hot water pipe or faulty temperature and pressure relief valve.
Who do you call when your hot water isn’t working?
- For electric and heat pump hot water heaters, call a plumber with a restricted electrical licence (REL) first, as most of the components are water and electrical related. The plumber can advise you if you need their services, the services of a refrigeration mechanic, or an electrician.
- For gas hot water systems, call a plumber gasfitter.
- For solar hot water systems call a plumber gasfitter with and REL and who has significant experience in solar hot water repairs.
- For all hot water heaters, electricians are not licenced to repair, service or replace any plumbing or gas components. Electricians are not licenced to install any model of hot water system. They may only disconnect and reconnect electrical the hot water heaters and parts. In Canberra, this can also be done by a plumber with an REL.
Why use us for Stiebel Eltron hot water heat pump repairs?
- Same day service
- Experienced heat pump hot water technicians
- Qualified, licenced and insured
- Canberra-based and operating in Canberra and Queanbeyan since 1991
- Affordable prices
- You are protected by the Master Plumbers ACT Consumer Guarantee, the ACT and NSW Governments and Australian Consumer Law
DON’T RISK IT
Call now for same day affordable Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system repairs and servicing in Canberra and Queanbeyan. Backed-up by the Master Plumbers ACT Consumer Guarantee.