The Best Hot Water Systems Reviews for Canberra
If You Live In The Canberra Region, You Cannot
Afford To Ignore This Recent Hot Water Review!
Based on more than 30 years’ experience and frequently asked questions we have reviewed the most popular and not so popular hot water systems, and named the top 5 hot water systems you should choose to install if you live in the Canberra region. We took into account price vs longevity, serviceability, spare parts, after sales service, efficiency, long term environmental impacts, running costs and government climate policy.
With number 1 being our top choice,
we present the best 5 hot water systems for the Canberra region:
|Hot Water System
|Rheem Premier Hiline solar hot water system
Read More - Solar
|35 out of 40
|Rheem and Aquamax electric storage ranges
(multiple size options)
Read More - electric storage
|30.5 out of 40
|Rheem Stellar and Aquamax 340SS & 390SS gas storage hot water systems
Read More - gas storage
|30 out of 40
|Rinnai 26 continuous flow hot water system
Read More - continuous flow
|26.5 out of 40
|EvoHeat Evo150-1 heat pump, Evo270-1 heat pump and Evo315-C heat pump hot water system
Read More - EvoHeat
|23.5 out of 40
Here are the most frequently asked questions about hot water systems in Canberra:
- What is the best hot water system for Canberra?
- What is a hot water heat pump?
- Do heat pump hot water systems work in Canberra?
- How much does it cost to install a heat pump hot water heater?
- Is a hot water heat pump worth the money?
- How good are heat pump hot water systems?
- What is the cheapest way to get hot water?
- Is gas hot water worth it?
- Is gas hot water better than solar?
- Is gas being phased out in Australia?
- What is the most energy efficient hot water heater?
- Can you get instant hot water with electricity?
- Is it worth repairing a hot water heater?
- What is the lifespan of a solar hot water system?
- Is Solahart owned by Rheem?
- Is solar hot water cheaper than gas?
- Is solar hot water gas or electric?
Just a couple of notes on our top 5 list:
The Apricus roof mounted solar hot water system and Reclaim heat pump range deserve honourable mentions but were left off the list based on price and likely maintenance issues.
There are some brands that would have made the list of the worst hot water systems for Canberra. One very popular European brand of hot water heat pump is likely to breakdown more frequently and some customers have been asking us to remove them after only a few short years.
We did not include electric continuous systems in the top 5 due to the amount of energy they consume, and their incompatibility with solar PV. Other systems were left off the list because of their complexity and their reliance on pumps and sensors.
You may be wondering why two gas hot water systems made the list of the top 5 hot water systems in Canberra. We honestly believe the ACT government will have to change its policy on gas supply to new homes in the future. This does not mean we cannot reach our Zero emissions target though. You can read more about this by reading Link to my papers.
If we have been able to help you make a choice, we can also provide you with a very competitive quote for any hot water heater replacement or new installation, or answer any other questions you may have.
Contact us now 0448844911
Thank you for reading our Canberra hot water system review of the 5 best hot water systems for our climate including gas storage, electric, solar hot water, hybrid heat pump hot water systems page.