Rainwater tank installations in Canberra
Rainwater tanks can provide up to half of your yearly water needs.
Rainwater tank installations – Tips for Rain Water Tanks
Always use a licensed plumber and drainer to install your rainwater tank and harvesting system.
Too many times, we have attended homes to fix leaking rainwater harvesting systems. You want the rainwater tank’s water not seeping into the ground.
If you do not have enough room for an average above-ground rainwater tank, we can supply and install slim line, below-ground, or bladder tanks to fit under your house or deck.
- Have you checked out the government rebate website at
Reasons why homeowners should choose us for / rainwater harvesting and rainwater tank installations
The reason homeowners should choose 6-Star Hot Water and Plumbing for all Rainwater tank installations for harvesting and tank installations is that our owner, Robert Edwards, is a former president of The Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association of the ACT and a former Director of Master Plumbers Australia.
He guarantees that he can provide –
- Prompt service from a locally owned business – We can have a new rainwater tank of any size and the associated rainwater harvesting system installed quickly, so you do not have to wait to harvest that precious rain.
- If you do not have enough room for an average above-ground rainwater tank, we can supply and install slim line, below-ground, or bladder tanks to fit under your house or deck.
- Experienced tradespeople – We have helped hundreds of homeowners with rainwater tanks and harvesting systems. We know how to install gravity-fed rainwater tanks, pumped, and top-up systems.
- Good workmanship and value for money – Doing the job right the first time will ensure the rainwater gets into your tank. We test with water or pressurised air to ensure your rainwater harvesting system prevents leakage or blockages. We will also ensure minimal maintenance to keep your rainwater harvesting system and tank free of rubbish and blockages.
- Competitive rates – We constantly monitor our competitors’ and suppliers’ prices and services to ensure the best pricing for our customers.
- Honesty – We will give you the best advice when it comes to the installation and maintenance of your rainwater harvesting system and rainwater tank
- Convenience – You don’t have to do a thing. When you call us, we do all of the dirty work and any paperwork that may be required.
- Up-to-date information – We are kept up to date by ACTPLA regarding any changes in local rainwater tank regulations. The ACT Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association constantly updates us with any technological breakthroughs.
- Reliable warranty service and backup. We are a locally-owned business and do not use subcontractors. Therefore, when something goes wrong, we fix it, and we fix it fast.