Rain water tanks can provide up to half your yearly water needs.
Tips for Rain Water Tanks
Always use a licensed plumber and drainer to install your rain water tank and rain water harvesting system. Too many times we have attended homes to fix leaking rain water harvesting systems. You want the water in the rain water tank not seeping into the ground.
If you do not have enough room for a normal above ground rain water tank we can supply and install slim line tanks, below ground tanks or bladder tanks to fit under your house or deck.
- Have you checked out the government rebate website at
Reasons why homeowners should choose us for / rain water harvesting and water tank installations
The reason home owners should choose 6-Star Hot Water and Plumbing for all rain water harvesting and tank installations is that our owner Robert Edwards is a former president of The Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association of the ACT and a former Director of Master Plumbers Australia. He guarantees that he can provide –
- Prompt service from a locally owned business – We can have a new rain water tank of any size and the associated rain water harvesting system installed in a short time frame so you do not have to wait to harvest that precious rain.
- If you do not have enough room for a normal above ground rain water tank we can supply and install slim line tanks, below ground tanks or bladder tanks to fit under your house or deck.
- Experienced tradespeople – We have helped hundreds of home owners with their rainwater tanks and rainwater harvesting systems. We know how to install gravity-fed rainwater tanks, pumped systems and top up systems.
- Good workmanship and value for money – We know that doing the job right the first time will ensure that the rainwater actually gets into your tank. We test with water or pressurised air to ensure your rainwater harvesting system does not allow leakage or blockages to occur. We will also ensure that minimal maintenance is required to keep your rainwater harvesting system and rainwater tank free of rubbish and blockages.
- Competitive rates – We constantly monitor our competitors and suppliers prices and service to ensure the best pricing for our customers.
- Honesty – We will give you the best advice when it comes to the installation and maintenance of your rainwater harvesting system and rain water tank
- Convenience – You don’t have to do a thing. When you call us we do all of the dirty work and any paper work that may be required.
- Up to date information – We are kept up to date by ACTPLA regarding any changes in local rainwater tank regulations. The ACT Master Plumber’s Drainer’s and Gasfitter’s Association constantly updates us with any technological breakthroughs.
- Reliable warranty service and backup- We are a locally owned business and we do not use sub contractors. Therefore, when something goes wrong we fix it and we fix it fast.